Yes, It is a long and painful time being a supporter of Coventry City. Broken promises, transfer embargo’s and bank accounts frozen, you can only fell sorry for us! We have had 5 different men pick the team this year, in the names of; Thorn, Shaw, Robins, Carsley and now big Elvis.
Now we’ve been docked 10 points for going in to administration! Is this good or bad? In many ways this is a good sign for the sky blues, as now they now know which league they will be playing in and now maybe can start afresh with a new owner. Preston Haskell IV has flown over to the Ricoh Arena twice to watch Coventry play and have a full guided tour of the stadium. The only quote he gave to the media was that he said he was ‘deadly serious’. Surely this can only mean good news? However this has happened in the past, but in one way or another the deal has fell through. So not many fans are getting too cheery just yet.
More worry was heaped on to us Coventry fans shoulders when the club shop was emptied a few weeks ago. Anxiety was high in the air and most wondered what this could mean. The merchandise was all removed and deposited at the Coventry training ground in Ryton. Does this mean that the sky blues will be playing at a new home next season? Only time will tell.
So may questions; so little answers. Mass protests to get SISU out have been staged and now it is showdown time. But the main question is, is this clubs future in jeopardy?
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 4: Preview & Predictions
- Morning Mix: Salah is living in fantasy land, Niguez signing boosts Chelsea’s title hopes
- Football Today: Games to Watch on September 4, 2021