Twenty-year-old striker Fraizer Campbell is currently out on loan at Championship side Hull City. The chairman is hoping to sign Campbell from Man Utd on a permanent deal at the end of the season. It remains to be seen if Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to let the Huddersfield-born striker leave the club. However, convincing Sir Alex to cash in on the player is not the only obstacle that Hull need to overcome. Campbell does not want to sign permanently for a Championship side, something which the Hull chairman understands perfectly.
The chairman said “I don’t see Fraizer signing for a Championship club. In fact, I would advise him not to, I think he’s too good.” This means that Hull City need to push much harder in order to achieve promotion to the Premier League, which would allow them to attract high-reputation and high-potential players. Promotion is not an unrealistic target for the Tigers, which currently sit in the play-off zone in the Championship.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte