Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro has revealed that the time he spent at Moratti & Co. was the worst of his career. Cannavaro has finally revealed his furiousity against current Italian Champions Inter. He is furious at how he was treated, with just moments after recovering from a serious injury and with only a few days to go for the transfer deadline to pass, Inter got rid of him by selling him to arch rivals Juventus where he went on to win the now revoked scudetto.
â€œI had the worst years of my career at Inter,â€ Cannavaro told Sky Sport Italia.
â€œI had an injury, a break in my leg which was caused by fatigue and I couldnâ€™t train properly because my left leg was 40 percent smaller than my right.
â€œWhen I turned 32, Inter took the decision to sell me to Juve.
â€œI was already happy at Inter and I had recovered from injury but with just 12 days to go until the start of the season they got rid of me just like that and I am disappointed with how I was treated.â€ Â Â
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte