Why the bookies rate England as favourites to win the Euros
England are the bookies’ favourites to win the European Championships this summer. The UK’s leading bookies have Gareth Southgate’s side as 5/1 favourites after winning seven...
/ 2 months ago
Liverpool will be looking to post their third consecutive Premier League win over Aston Villa at Anfield when the two sides...
Latest Football Blogs
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan
- Copa America 2021: Schedule, Preview & How to Watch
- Mbappé and Foden to Hložek and Malen: The best young talents to keep an eye on in every side at the Euros
- David Wagner close to being appointed West Brom manager
- Gareth Southgate getting it right on racism as England manager
- Ilkay Gundogan on the radar of Barcelona
- Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur in race to sign Gianluigi Donnarumma