Liverpool will take on Spanish giants Real Madrid in a mouth-watering Champions League quarter-finals that are set to begin early next month.
Jurgen Klopp’s side last won the European Cup in 2019 following their victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the final.
The Reds are currently enduring a difficult campaign in the Premier League, but they will be confident to progress in Europe, having dumped out RB Leipzig in the last 16.
Meanwhile, Chelsea will lock horns with Porto after they outclassed Atletico Madrid in the previous round.
The Portuguese side stunned Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the last 16, prevailing over the Serie A giants on away goals after extra-time.
Manchester City claimed victory against Borussia Monchengladbach in the last round and as a reward, they are now paired against Borussia Dortmund in the final eight.
And last year’s finalists Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain will clash each other in the Champions League quarter-finals. The Bavarians easily prevailed over Lazio in the Round of 16 while Les Parisiens inflicted a heavy defeat to Barcelona to proceed ahead in the competition.
Champions League quarter-final draw
Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund
Porto vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 4: Preview & Predictions
- Morning Mix: Salah is living in fantasy land, Niguez signing boosts Chelsea’s title hopes
- Football Today: Games to Watch on September 4, 2021