Liverpool will take on Spanish giants Real Madrid in a mouth-watering Champions League quarter-finals that are set to begin early next month.
Jurgen Klopp’s side last won the European Cup in 2019 following their victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the final.
The Reds are currently enduring a difficult campaign in the Premier League, but they will be confident to progress in Europe, having dumped out RB Leipzig in the last 16.
Meanwhile, Chelsea will lock horns with Porto after they outclassed Atletico Madrid in the previous round.
The Portuguese side stunned Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the last 16, prevailing over the Serie A giants on away goals after extra-time.
Manchester City claimed victory against Borussia Monchengladbach in the last round and as a reward, they are now paired against Borussia Dortmund in the final eight.
And last year’s finalists Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain will clash each other in the Champions League quarter-finals. The Bavarians easily prevailed over Lazio in the Round of 16 while Les Parisiens inflicted a heavy defeat to Barcelona to proceed ahead in the competition.
Champions League quarter-final draw
Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund
Porto vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan