Liverpool will take on Spanish giants Real Madrid in a mouth-watering Champions League quarter-finals that are set to begin early next month.
Jurgen Klopp’s side last won the European Cup in 2019 following their victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the final.
The Reds are currently enduring a difficult campaign in the Premier League, but they will be confident to progress in Europe, having dumped out RB Leipzig in the last 16.
Meanwhile, Chelsea will lock horns with Porto after they outclassed Atletico Madrid in the previous round.
The Portuguese side stunned Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the last 16, prevailing over the Serie A giants on away goals after extra-time.
Manchester City claimed victory against Borussia Monchengladbach in the last round and as a reward, they are now paired against Borussia Dortmund in the final eight.
And last year’s finalists Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain will clash each other in the Champions League quarter-finals. The Bavarians easily prevailed over Lazio in the Round of 16 while Les Parisiens inflicted a heavy defeat to Barcelona to proceed ahead in the competition.
Champions League quarter-final draw
Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund
Porto vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona