Liverpool will take on Spanish giants Real Madrid in a mouth-watering Champions League quarter-finals that are set to begin early next month.
Jurgen Klopp’s side last won the European Cup in 2019 following their victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the final.
The Reds are currently enduring a difficult campaign in the Premier League, but they will be confident to progress in Europe, having dumped out RB Leipzig in the last 16.
Meanwhile, Chelsea will lock horns with Porto after they outclassed Atletico Madrid in the previous round.
The Portuguese side stunned Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the last 16, prevailing over the Serie A giants on away goals after extra-time.
Manchester City claimed victory against Borussia Monchengladbach in the last round and as a reward, they are now paired against Borussia Dortmund in the final eight.
And last year’s finalists Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain will clash each other in the Champions League quarter-finals. The Bavarians easily prevailed over Lazio in the Round of 16 while Les Parisiens inflicted a heavy defeat to Barcelona to proceed ahead in the competition.
Champions League quarter-final draw
Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund
Porto vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15