Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger is attracting interest from several big clubs in Europe.
The 28-year-old’s current contract at Stamford Bridge is set to run out in the summer, and he can now negotiate a deal with foreign clubs this month.
The Blues want to keep the player beyond the summer by handing him a new contract.
However, the centre-back has turned down their most recent offer which was made at the beginning of the season.
According to a report from Sky Sports, Real Madrid, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich are all interested in signing him.
It has been reported that they have all started discussions with his representatives over a pre-contract agreement.
Chelsea should try to keep Rudiger beyond this summer
Rudiger has been a vital member of Thomas Tuchel’s side this season.
He has started 20 Premier League matches for the Blues, with two goals to his name.
The Germany international also played in all the crucial Champions League matches for the London side last season, including the victory over Manchester City in the final.
Rudiger is a phenomenal centre-back known for his physical attributes and aggressive playing style. He can also be used as a full-back on either flank.
Chelsea should do everything in their power to extend his stay at Stamford Bridge.
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…
- FIFA 23: Everything we know so far