While some say that he is happy at Madrid, others are well convinced that he will leave the club in June.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of wanting individual trophies and a higher salary (currently earning €11m). However Spanish newspaper Marca claim that President Florentino Perez has decided to undertake a fundamental plan of action in order to keep Cristiano at the club extending his contract deal till 2017.
According to Marca, when the club President Perez had a meeting with Cristiano and his agent Jorge Mendes, the club were convinced that Cristiano and his agent were hiding a multi-million offer from Russian moneybags Anzhi and Paris based club PSG.
These rumours however have been dismissed by club manager Jose Mourinho stating that Cristiano will not leave Real Madrid and that he is happy where he is.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit