While some say that he is happy at Madrid, others are well convinced that he will leave the club in June.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of wanting individual trophies and a higher salary (currently earning €11m). However Spanish newspaper Marca claim that President Florentino Perez has decided to undertake a fundamental plan of action in order to keep Cristiano at the club extending his contract deal till 2017.
According to Marca, when the club President Perez had a meeting with Cristiano and his agent Jorge Mendes, the club were convinced that Cristiano and his agent were hiding a multi-million offer from Russian moneybags Anzhi and Paris based club PSG.
These rumours however have been dismissed by club manager Jose Mourinho stating that Cristiano will not leave Real Madrid and that he is happy where he is.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season