Italy and Spain will play out each other in the last Quarter-Final of Euro 2008. They travel to Wien which will host the much awaited game.
Having a capacity of 50,000, Ernst Happel Stadium, Wien has already hosted Austria vs Croatia, Austria vs Poland and Austria vs Germany together with the second quarter-final which turned out to be a hell ofÂ a match between Croatia and Turkey. Will Wien see out some good action tonight?
The Wien Fanzone turned out to be a hit with the Austrians
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal