It has emerged that Stoke’s loan target, Ghanaian winger Haminu Dramani has agreed terms to join Stoke, however, the deal has hit a potential snag.
His current club, Lokomotiv Moscow are yet to decide whether to allow the 22 year old to join The Potters, where he has trained recently now, or force the move to be delayed until the end of the Russian season in November.
Further clarification is keenly awaited.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit