Barcelona’sÂ Samuel Eto’oÂ has now confirmed that he has received an offer from Tottenham to take the striker next season, according to footylatest.com/news/news.ph…
Pep Guardiola’s new look side has seen Ronaldinho and Deco leave the Spanish giants. And now it seems, Samuel Eto’o, 27,Â could be the next to follow them out the exit door. ‘I have offers from Spurs, Inter and Chelsea’ Eto’o revealed. Earlier this summer; Eto’o rejected a Spurs offer as he wanted Champions League football, and the North London outfit couldn’t satisfy his needs, salary wise. But his options now seem to be limited, with him even travelling to Uzbekistan, to discuss a move toÂ champions Kuruvchi.
Tottenham have already rejected a bid from Man Utd for striker Dimitar Berbatov, and it looks like chairman Daniel Levy is holding out for Barcelona to make an approach, as he does not want to sell to another Premier League club. So it looks as if a swap deal could be on the cards.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary