Manchester United will take on La Liga side Granada in the quarter-finals of the Europa League that is set to begin early in April.
The Red Devils defeated AC Milan in the second leg of the last 16 to win the tie on 2-1 aggregate and proceed to the next round. While the Spanish side squeezed past Molde in the last round to book a place in the final eight.
Meanwhile, Arsenal are set to lock horns with Slavia Prague who have been very impressive in the competition so far.
The Czech First League side outclassed Leicester City in the round of 32 before beating Scottish side Rangers in the previous round to earn the tie against the Gunners.
Mikel Arteta’s side lost their match against Olympiacos on Thursday night but they won 3-2 on aggregate to proceed ahead in Europe.
Dinamo Zagreb, who dumped Tottenham Hotspur out of the competition, will play Villarreal while Ajax and Roma will clash with each other over two legs in the Europa League quarter-finals.
Europa League quarter-finals draw
Granada vs Manchester United
Arsenal vs Slavia Prague
Ajax vs Roma
Dinamo Zagreb vs Villarreal
- The most valuable football clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich
- Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
- Tactical Analysis: Manchester United’s encouraging victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- NUST Make Big Plea To Own Stake In Their Beloved Club
- From hero to zero: Tony Mowbray under the cosh as Blackburn Rovers slide into trouble
- Champions League Recap: Mbappe shines again, Mount silences the doubters, more misery for Liverpool, more refereeing controversy
- Arsenal Defender Kieran Tierney Out For Up To Six Weeks With Injury
- Rio Ferdinand praises Man Utd-linked Sergio Ramos