The Europa League draw has come to an end as Manchester United, Arsenal, and Tottenham Hotspur learned about their opponents in the Round of 32.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side suffered a humiliating defeat at RB Leipzig to drop out of the Champions League and now the reward for that is the Red Devils will face tough opponents Real Sociedad in the knockouts.
Arsenal must overcome Benfica to proceed to the next round of the competition, with Mikel Arteta’s struggling side expected to find the Portuguese as difficult adversaries.
Meanwhile, there is good news for Spurs fans as Tottenham Hotspur will clash Austrian side Wolfsberg who don’t look very daunting for Jose Mourinho’s side.
Brendan Rodgers’ Leicester City will face Slavia Praha while Scottish giants Rangers have been drawn against Royal Antwerp after topping their group featuring Benfica, Standard Liege and Lech Poznan.
Other notable ties are Ajax taking on current Ligue 1 leaders Lille and Salzburg clashing Spanish side Villareal.
Europa League last-32 draw in full
Wolfsberger vs Tottenham Hotspur
Dynamo Kyiv vs Club Brugge
Real Sociedad vs Manchester United
Benfica vs Arsenal
Red Star vs AC Milan
Antwerp vs Rangers
Slavia Praha vs Leicester City
Salzburg vs Villarreal
Braga vs Roma
Krasnodar vs Dinamo Zagreb
Young Boys vs Leverkusen
Molde vs Hoffenheim
Granada vs Napoli
Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Lille vs Ajax
Olympiacos vs PSV
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions