BiliÄ‡ was for Turkey practicing ‘German’ line-up without RakitiÄ‡, who was personated by PetriÄ‡. In penalty-shootout OliÄ‡ missed the goal, while Ä†orluka’s and KranjÄar’s shots were saved by goalkeeper.
Croatian national team has worked out and the last training session before departure to Vienna, where they play against Turkey in quarter-finals on Friday. Training was watched by the president of Croatian Football Federation Vlatko MarkoviÄ‡ and scout Ivo Å uÅ¡ak.
On the training came Ivan KlasniÄ‡, who was in Bremen on a examination. Injured KneÅ¾eviÄ‡ was on the stands, while Ivan RakitiÄ‡ (got punched against Poland) and Hrvoje VejiÄ‡ (temperature) weren’t practicing. Darijo Srna’s problems are obviously past because he was in full propulsion.
Croatian coach was during the training practicing formation 4-4-1-1 with which is broken Germany. For the impact team were playing: Pletikosa – Ä†orluka,Robert KovaÄ,Å imuniÄ‡,PranjiÄ‡ – Srna,ModriÄ‡,Niko KovaÄ,PetriÄ‡ – KranjÄar – OliÄ‡.
As BiliÄ‡ announced before, Croatian players were in the end practicing penalty shots. 12 players were shoting: Srna,ModriÄ‡,Å imuniÄ‡,OliÄ‡,Niko KovaÄ,Ä†orluka,KlasniÄ‡,KranjÄar,PetriÄ‡,Leko,VukojeviÄ‡ and RakitiÄ‡ while Runje and Pletikosa were changing on the goal. Out of 30 shots, only four weren’t precise: VukojeviÄ‡ hit the post, OliÄ‡ issed the goal, Pletikosa saved Ä†orluka’s shot and Runje saved KranjÄar’s.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco