European nation France has revealed their new away shirt that they will wear in the event of a color clash throughout the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The French national team have underperformed in recent times with manager Raymond Domenech coming in for much of the criticism after a poor qualification campaign. The French finished behind Serbia which saw them pitted against the Republic of Ireland in a play off. The tie went to extra time where Theirry Henry scored a massively controversial goal after using his hand to control the ball before setting up William Gallas for the winner. The team have been drawn against hosts South Africa, Uruguay and Mexico in the group stage of the 2010 World Cup.
The new France 2010 away shirt is predominately white with numerous red and blue thin horizontal pinstripes that run throughout the body. Manufacturers Adidas place their navy blue logo centrally below the gold and navy blue V neck collar. One red and two navy blue stripes also run down the shoulders and sleeves. The gold national badge is situated in the top left of the shirt with a single gold star above to represent their 1998 World Cup victory.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified