European nation France have revealed their new official home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
France had a fairly disappointing qualifying campaign which saw them off the pace for the majority of time and have to settle for 2nd place behind Serbia. They were drawn against the Republic of Ireland in the two legged play off match which is by no means a certainty.
The new France 2010 World Cup shirt is predominately dark blue with numerous red and white diagonal stripes running centrally on either side of the shirt. Manufacturers Adidas place their white logo centrally below the white V neck collar. Adidas also include their three traditional white stripes down the shoulders along with a single red stripe to represent the French national flag. The national badge with a single gold star representing that 1998 World Cup triumph is situated in the top left of the shirt.
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho
- MP calls for independent regulator for English football
- Manchester City willing to offer Raheem Sterling as part of deal for Harry Kane
- Emile Smith Rowe extends his stay at Arsenal by signing new contract
- Morning Mix: No excuses left for United next season, time to get tough with the racists
- Arsenal reach agreement with Brighton for Ben White
- Manchester City striker completes £11m move to Bundesliga club
- Atletico Madrid confirm signing of Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese
- Euro 2020 Knockouts Review: Italy’s dramatic success, Switzerland’s battles & much m…