The away team kit for Gabon on the African Cup of Nations shall not be the same as used during qualification.
Gabon chose to release the new kit at their first ANC game against Cameroon.
The shirt shall be mainly white with the blue,green and yellow flag across the chest and the shorts and socks will be white.
Alike the home kit the away kit shall be designed and produced by the Parisian based sportswear company Airness.
Instead of the more athletic and tight design alike Puma the Airness shirts shall be more baggy and spacious.
The away kit has so far proved to be lucky being used in the historic win against Cameroon. However Gabon have been drawn as the home team in their next game against Tunisia and should wear their home kit for this match.
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach