The Gabon national football team shall play in their traditional yellow and blue home strip (yellow and shirt, blue shorts and socks) and white and blue away strip (white and blue shirt, white shorts and socks).
Alike a few other African national teams (Benin, DR Congo, Gabon, Guinea, Mali) their kit has been designed and produced by Airness, a Parisian based sportswear company founded by Malinese sportsman Malamine Koné.
Unlike the bigger African Cup of Nations teams Gabon have chosen not to release a new strip for the tournament choosing to keep the same kit they used in the qualification campaign.
Simple in design the Gabonese strips have the national crest on the left side of the chest, the squad number on the right and the Airness logo below the neck in the centre.
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach