Here is the white home kit that Germany will wear next summer for Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine. A win against Austria on the 2nd September will be enough to confirm their place at Euro 2012.
The white home shirt has three diagonal stripes across the chest in the colours of the German flag, black, red and yellow. These are the only colours seen on the kit, the shirt is all white with black details on the collar, a black adidas logo on the chest and black adidas three stripes over the shoulder.
The shirt will be worn with black shorts and white socks, it is seen in these pictures worn by German captain Phillip Lahm and it has his regular squad number sixteen on the shirt and shorts.
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach
- Atalanta 2-3 AC Milan: La Dea’s comeback attempt is too late as the Rossoneri impress in Bergamo
- Lille continue resurgence with victory over Marseille
- Morning Mix: United need Conte’s tactical nous, Chilwell gives Chelsea boss a headache
- Liverpool vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups