Here is the white home kit that Germany will wear next summer for Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine. A win against Austria on the 2nd September will be enough to confirm their place at Euro 2012.
The white home shirt has three diagonal stripes across the chest in the colours of the German flag, black, red and yellow. These are the only colours seen on the kit, the shirt is all white with black details on the collar, a black adidas logo on the chest and black adidas three stripes over the shoulder.
The shirt will be worn with black shorts and white socks, it is seen in these pictures worn by German captain Phillip Lahm and it has his regular squad number sixteen on the shirt and shorts.
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, goalscoring keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview