European nation Greece have revealed their new away shirt that they will wear in the event of a colour change at the 2010 World Cup.
The team scraped through to the tournament in South Africa after a narrow 1-0 aggregate win over Ukraine. Dropped points against the likes of Moldova saw Switzerland steal top spot in their group leaving them with the tricky play off encounter. The Greeks have been pitted against Argentina, Nigeria and South Korea in a competitive group. They will hope to show the form that made them European Champions in 2004.
The new 2010 Greece away shirt is predominately blue with silver piping running in a symmetrical pattern throughout the top left and bottom right. Manufacturers Adidas place their white logo in the top right of shirt whilst the national badge is positioned in the top left. Although it can not be seen on the above image, the three white Adidas stripes are situated down the shoulders as usual.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five