2004 European Champions Greece have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The team scraped through to the tournament in South Africa after a narrow 1-0 aggregate win over Ukraine. Dropped points against the likes of Moldova saw Switzerland steal top spot in their group leaving them with the tricky play off encounter. The Greeks have been pitted against Argentina, Nigeria and South Korea in a competitive group. They will hope to show the form that made them European Champions in 2004.
The new 2010 Greece home shirt is predominately white with a symmetrical curved blue pinstripe in the top left and bottom right. Manufacturers Adidas place their new blue logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the three traditional blue stripes run down the shoulders. The blue national badge is also located in the top left of the shirt.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five