2004 European Champions Greece have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The team scraped through to the tournament in South Africa after a narrow 1-0 aggregate win over Ukraine. Dropped points against the likes of Moldova saw Switzerland steal top spot in their group leaving them with the tricky play off encounter. The Greeks have been pitted against Argentina, Nigeria and South Korea in a competitive group. They will hope to show the form that made them European Champions in 2004.
The new 2010 Greece home shirt is predominately white with a symmetrical curved blue pinstripe in the top left and bottom right. Manufacturers Adidas place their new blue logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the three traditional blue stripes run down the shoulders. The blue national badge is also located in the top left of the shirt.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified