Holland favourites to qualify – Italy must beat Romania
Italy lost 3-0 to Holland in the opening matchday of Group C while France could only snatch a point against in-form Romania. This leaves Holland with a good chance of qualifying if they snatch another three from France next Friday. Italy must work hard to try and re-build themselves and manage to beat Romania. Should Italy beat Romania and France beat Holland, Italy would then must beat France to qualify unless results go in their favour in the other match between Romania and Holland. Yet a three goal loss is not going to do things any easier for Italy regards goal difference. Italy’s defence looked disastrous yesterday when they conceded more in during that match than during the whole World Cup 2006 tournament.
France looked shy in front of goal in the earlier match but Romania looked strong too and this shows why this group is in fact called the Group of Death. Now the bookmakers will go mad with the numerous of bets tipping either sides to qualify from the group stage.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4