Hearts have announced they will play newly promoted Hull City at Tynecastle before they kick-off their SPL campaign. It will be a return to Tynecastle for former Aberdeen striker Dean Windass, whose goals in the Championship play-off matches helped take the Yorkshire club into the Premiership. Windass is not exactly a favourite with the Hearts supporters and I’m sure he would love to continue his goal scoring form when the teams go head-to-head on August 3rd.
Before this Hearts will play two away ties, Taking on Northern Irish side Glentoran on 14th July, before playing Dunfermline two days later.
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race