Austria fans are so pessimistic about their Euro 2008 prospects that a designer has launched various clothing branding the words : ‘Hosted By Losers’. This mocks the slogan that was used during the last World Cup organised by Germany saying “hosted by friends”. This continues to spring the pessimistic aura that surrounds the Austrians and some had even petitioned to make an Austria-Free Euro 2008. A 27-year old designer has designed various merchandise including shirts and pants depicting the words Hosted By Loser. Austria had a nine game winless streak in 2007 and fans seriously think that Austria will be a footballing disgrace in this year’s Euro 2008 tournament.Â Austria face Malta in their pre-tournament friendly and a poor result against Malta could add woes to the delusive fans.
Pants….Hosted By Losers….
A popular merchandise with Austrians currently.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco