The Spaniards are all seriatim thrilled with their semi-final game against the Russians, but they all agree that it’s still not over. Guus Hiddink admitted that Zbornaja lost from one great team.
“We have accomplished one major success on which we all can be proud. We had some problems in the first half, but in the second we found the right rhythm. I’m waiting for the final and duel with Germany with joy.”, said Spanish coach Luis Aragones.
“This is a special evening, entrance into the final is a huge success, but we haven’t achieved anything yet. We came on this tournament to become the champions and now we’re standing in front of only one, the biggest step.”, calm was the best player from Arsenal Cesc Fabregas.
“This is an amazing evening. We’ve played great and completely deserved we earned thatplacement into the final. This was a crazy match, but this isn’t our end.”, added midfielder from Barcelona Andres Iniesta.
“We lost from a great team. The Spaniards have been greatand completely deserved booked the victory. We beared through in a good rhythm for an hour, but after that we fell. I’m disappointed with our high defeat, but I’m satisfied with overall impression and the result we have accomplished.”, like a real sir said Guus Hiddink.
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently