Prior to the final of Euro in Spain reigns until now unregistered euphoria connected with the national team.
Sport journals As and Marca published the survey in which 85 per cent of the readers have said that Spain will beat Germany in final.
Prime minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero predicts 3:1 victory, while the leader of opposition party thinks that the victory will be even more convincing (3:0).
Both of them will be in Vienna on Sunday, joined by the king Juan Carlos and queen Sofia.
It is expected that the final match will be watched by 15 million of Spaniards in direct television broadcast, what should be the new record in viewing of the matches of national team. With that, the record set against Italy in quarter-final, when there were 13 million spectators, would be battered down.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season