Prior to the final of Euro in Spain reigns until now unregistered euphoria connected with the national team.
Sport journals As and Marca published the survey in which 85 per cent of the readers have said that Spain will beat Germany in final.
Prime minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero predicts 3:1 victory, while the leader of opposition party thinks that the victory will be even more convincing (3:0).
Both of them will be in Vienna on Sunday, joined by the king Juan Carlos and queen Sofia.
It is expected that the final match will be watched by 15 million of Spaniards in direct television broadcast, what should be the new record in viewing of the matches of national team. With that, the record set against Italy in quarter-final, when there were 13 million spectators, would be battered down.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4