Inter Milan has been having serious internal problems with transfers as ex manager Rafa Benitez was sacked due to him threatening the club to back him with four new signings to consider keeping him as boss.
After winning five straight fixtures Inter went from fourth place strugglers to title contenders in just three weeks, however an upset with Udinese ended 3-1 for the Friuli and the Inter side had many problems both tactically and individually. They struggled on defence and players such as former Lazio strikerr Goran Pandev and the 21 year old French man Biabiany proved unreliable.
The day of Leonardo’s arrival as Inter’s boss young defender Andrea Ranocchia joined the club although he hasn’t been played in the serie A often.
The main aim must be to to support a top shape Eto’o in offensive manoeuvres and to replace a broken “Il principe” Milito Inter must find a good striker with high enough qualities to take the task of making the Nero Azzurri the most feared squad in the Italian Championship again.
One of the many options that Marco Branca looked deeply into was 18 year old dutchman Luc Castaignos the future champion has a modest price tag of 3 milion Euro. Also if Inter was looking for a more “mature” player it is no secret Boss Leonardo is interested in having Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano during his new adventure in Milan. The price Sevilla wants to deprive themselves of the Brazilian striker is no less than 12 milion Euro. These are the two main options the world champions are looking into. But we might be surprised with an unexpected signing.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona