Inverness and Dunfermline are reportedly interested in Hearts striker Calum Elliot. Elliot has been subject to much verbal abuse from the Hearts support and wants away from his boyhood heroes in order to make a fresh start.
With only four goals in seventeen starts, Elliot made life even more difficult for himself when he was sent off in the first half for two bookable offences in a match at home to Kilmarnock in January. At this point Hearts were third bottom of the league and much of the anger of the Hearts support was directed towards the Scotland under-21 international.
Inverness is thought to be Elliot’s preferred choice who are looking to add to their striking options after Dennis Wyness left for St. Mirren. The Caley Jags could also lose Romanian international Marius Niculae, who has attracted interest from his former club Sporting Lisbon.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five