Serie A Leaders Inter are already six points clear of Milan and Juve (and Napoli, courtesy of yesterday’s win against Lecce), and should Inter go on to win their 3 o’clock fixture that would place them in a strong position. This is as Inter would have nine points advantage on Milan and Juventus while the pair would lock horns in the big match in tonight’s fixture. A draw would do nothing but please Internazionale who will have a eight point lead on both title-rivals. Milan go into the match slightly more favourites to win the match, Ranieri is slightly laid-back on the relevance of the match while Ancelotti seems to want to kill Juve’s title bid.
Camoranesi has failed to make it back to Juve’s available players list.Salihamidzic meanwhile returns as Juve try and find a way to get back to winning ways after the mid-week 0-0 draw with BATE Borisov which made them top GROUP H of the Champions League ahead of Spanish rivals Real Madrid.
Key Players To Watch:
Ronaldinho, Kaka, Shevchenko – Milan
Del Piero, Nedved, Amauri – Juventus
Zebra 10’s Formation For Tonight’s Match:
Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, Molinaro
Marchionni, Zanetti, Sissoko, Nedved,
Del Piero, Amauri
Zebra 10 Match Prediction:
Juventus vs Milan : 3-3
Juve failed to make their impressive performance against inter earlier this season but I feel that we will see the real Juve against Milan tonight and the match will be full of goals (let’s hope 🙂 ) Going for a draw but hope that we can eventually pip them out for the whole 3 points.
Players submitted for the fixture are: (as from www.juventus.com)
10 Del Piero
29 De Ceglie
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona