Ok now this is really weird, Chelsea chief Kenyon is in talks with AC Milan about making a deal with Kaka. Now there is not much on this yet, but if AC gets Drogba. Does that mean AC looses Kaka?
If Drogba does become a Milan then I would hope and pray that they don’t get rid of Kaka. Kaka is probably the best player in the world besides Ronaldo.
And if it means getting rid of Kaka for Drogba then I would just get rid of the deal between Milan and Drogba cause Milan needs Kaka for next season if they want to make a run at the title.
Don’t get me wrong I would love to see Drogba go to Milan, but not for an exchange for Kaka, Not gonna happen. And Kaka did sign a contact earlier this year in San Siro.
So why would Milan even think about trading Kaka for Drogba it just makes no sense to me.
Why Why Why??
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit