The great star of Palmeiras this year, Keirrison, is already being linked to a possible transfer to Europe in summer.
(Keirrison as Best Newcommer of ’08 brazilian Championship).
The last team speculated was Liverpool, but others teams were also speculated, as Real Madrid, Athletic Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.
The player gave an interview to Globo.com, and said that he has the dream of playing in Europe, but he only thinks in Palmeiras now. His main objective is to be nominated to Brazilian Team, and, for Palmeiras’ fans, this is not good news, since its easier to be nominated when you play in Europe. If the national team is what he wants, it might encourage him to go to Europe soon.
(some of Keirrison’s goals last year)
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco