Ledley King will play no part in England’s matches against Ukraine and Slovakia following the decision to send him back to Tottenham Hotspur to continue rehabilitation on his ongoing knee problem.
The decision was made following discussions between the medical staff of both England and Tottenham.
The decision, it has been agreed by both parties, was made in the best interests of King.
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan
- Copa America 2021: Schedule, Preview & How to Watch
- Mbappé and Foden to Hložek and Malen: The best young talents to keep an eye on in every side at the …
- David Wagner close to being appointed West Brom manager
- Gareth Southgate getting it right on racism as England manager
- Ilkay Gundogan on the radar of Barcelona
- Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur in race to sign Gianluigi Donnarumma