The folks over at Umbro have been making a big deal about the new England shirt for weeks now. It has finally arrived, what do you think?!
It is pretty much a plain white polo shirt with England crest and Umbro badge, plus all the fancy technical stuff. Lets see how the team perform in it against Slovakia today.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five