Ahead of its three-year sponsorship deal with the Football League, Npower has released an image of the new logo for the Football League, a logo which will appear on the sleeves of Portsmouth shirts.
Npower recently celebrated its 10th anniversary with a fresh rebrand and a £21m deal to become the main sponsor of the Football League. It will replace Coca-Cola, whom had sponsored the league since 2004.
Under the terms of the deal, clubs will launch Npower community projects, while the brand will sponsor the League’s junior football tournament, the Children’s Community Cup.
The newly-created logo features red and blue text and a backwards ‘n’. The official launch of the logo will coincide with the release of the 2010/2011 season fixture list on 17 June.
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Crystal Palace close to signing Lyon defender Joachim Andersen
- Morning Mix: Carragher’s take on Wijnaldum is brainless, Tottenham turning things around
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho