If Chelsea find themselves a win in the next game, they will probably find themselves sitting quite comfortably at the top. Liverpool is only second by goal difference, and their next game is against the big guns Man U. The result of this epic clash is quite unpredictable, but it will decide what position Chelsea sit after round 4.
Man City can win at home and it shows with their 3-0 victory over West Ham at City Of Manchester Stadium. Chelsea have beat Wigan away, but this is nothing to be proud of as the performance Chelsea gave was terrible, we could’ve beaten 3-0 if we played at our peak. Wigan is not a brilliant team, they sit in the bottom half of the table.
Another factor which will hurt Chelsea is that Man City’s new star player has only one objective, this is to score against ex-prospect buyers Chelsea.
Man City’s solid full backs will give our attacking fullbacks a bit of trouble.
If Chelsea play to their peak, they could win 3-1, play badly and they could lose 3-1. Simple as that. It’s a very unpredictable situation.
Will ADUG and their newly signed Robhino be too much for Abramovich’s Scolari and Deco?
Our will we take care of this Brazillian superstar with ease?
Only time will tell.
Written by Aaron Chen
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season