If Chelsea find themselves a win in the next game, they will probably find themselves sitting quite comfortably at the top. Liverpool is only second by goal difference, and their next game is against the big guns Man U. The result of this epic clash is quite unpredictable, but it will decide what position Chelsea sit after round 4.
Man City can win at home and it shows with their 3-0 victory over West Ham at City Of Manchester Stadium. Chelsea have beat Wigan away, but this is nothing to be proud of as the performance Chelsea gave was terrible, we could’ve beaten 3-0 if we played at our peak. Wigan is not a brilliant team, they sit in the bottom half of the table.
Another factor which will hurt Chelsea is that Man City’s new star player has only one objective, this is to score against ex-prospect buyers Chelsea.
Man City’s solid full backs will give our attacking fullbacks a bit of trouble.
If Chelsea play to their peak, they could win 3-1, play badly and they could lose 3-1. Simple as that. It’s a very unpredictable situation.
Will ADUG and their newly signed Robhino be too much for Abramovich’s Scolari and Deco?
Our will we take care of this Brazillian superstar with ease?
Only time will tell.
Written by Aaron Chen
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak