If Chelsea find themselves a win in the next game, they will probably find themselves sitting quite comfortably at the top. Liverpool is only second by goal difference, and their next game is against the big guns Man U. The result of this epic clash is quite unpredictable, but it will decide what position Chelsea sit after round 4.
Man City can win at home and it shows with their 3-0 victory over West Ham at City Of Manchester Stadium. Chelsea have beat Wigan away, but this is nothing to be proud of as the performance Chelsea gave was terrible, we could’ve beaten 3-0 if we played at our peak. Wigan is not a brilliant team, they sit in the bottom half of the table.
Another factor which will hurt Chelsea is that Man City’s new star player has only one objective, this is to score against ex-prospect buyers Chelsea.
Man City’s solid full backs will give our attacking fullbacks a bit of trouble.
If Chelsea play to their peak, they could win 3-1, play badly and they could lose 3-1. Simple as that. It’s a very unpredictable situation.
Will ADUG and their newly signed Robhino be too much for Abramovich’s Scolari and Deco?
Our will we take care of this Brazillian superstar with ease?
Only time will tell.
Written by Aaron Chen
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho
- MP calls for independent regulator for English football
- Manchester City willing to offer Raheem Sterling as part of deal for Harry Kane
- Emile Smith Rowe extends his stay at Arsenal by signing new contract
- Morning Mix: No excuses left for United next season, time to get tough with the racists
- Arsenal reach agreement with Brighton for Ben White
- Manchester City striker completes £11m move to Bundesliga club
- Atletico Madrid confirm signing of Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese
- Euro 2020 Knockouts Review: Italy’s dramatic success, Switzerland’s battles & much m…