If Chelsea find themselves a win in the next game, they will probably find themselves sitting quite comfortably at the top. Liverpool is only second by goal difference, and their next game is against the big guns Man U. The result of this epic clash is quite unpredictable, but it will decide what position Chelsea sit after round 4.
Man City can win at home and it shows with their 3-0 victory over West Ham at City Of Manchester Stadium. Chelsea have beat Wigan away, but this is nothing to be proud of as the performance Chelsea gave was terrible, we could’ve beaten 3-0 if we played at our peak. Wigan is not a brilliant team, they sit in the bottom half of the table.
Another factor which will hurt Chelsea is that Man City’s new star player has only one objective, this is to score against ex-prospect buyers Chelsea.
Man City’s solid full backs will give our attacking fullbacks a bit of trouble.
If Chelsea play to their peak, they could win 3-1, play badly and they could lose 3-1. Simple as that. It’s a very unpredictable situation.
Will ADUG and their newly signed Robhino be too much for Abramovich’s Scolari and Deco?
Our will we take care of this Brazillian superstar with ease?
Only time will tell.
Written by Aaron Chen
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal