As Edin Dzeko joins the never ending list of strikers at Manchester City, of course our good friend Mario has to weigh in with his opinion.
“We (Manchester City) are the best strike force in the world, better then Real Madrid and Barcelona…Rooney is not the best in Manchester…Do united fans insult me? No they say Mario come to us”.
So Balotelli has a lot of confidence in his team. Why wouldn’t he? It only cost them about one hundred and fifty million to assemble. Seems maybe Man City have a chance, but all teams need chemistry and that takes time no matter what anyone says.
Balotelli also won the Tuttosport young player of the year in November. Tuttosport not being the biggest newspaper in Italy, but an award is an award and he was happy to accept.
“I have come close in past but this was my year…Only Messi is better then me at the moment and I feel this will be a stepping stone to the Ballone d’ore”.
It was also announced Jack Wilshere came second in the vote, when asked what he thought of Wilshere. “Who is this Wilishere?”.
It remains to be seen if he was serious. When told he played for Arsenal Balotelli said he would watch out for him when City played Arsenal next.
As you can tell Balotelli is a confident young man and knows what he wants in life. I am a AC Milan fan and will not give my opinion on him until he signs for us. Maybe a Cassano Ibrahimovic and Mario strike force could beat City?
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona