Portugal won 2-0 inÂ their one and only warm-up game ahead of their Euro 2008 campaign, with goals from Joao Moutinho and Simao Sabrosa.
Portugal, who are in Group A with co-hosts Switzerland, Turkey and Czech Republic, had won the game by half time.
Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Moutinho opened the scoring on 19 minutes after controlling a pass on his thigh outside the area and smashing a volley past Georgian keeper George Loria into the corner of the net. Simao Sabrosa concluded the scoring on the stroke of half time by converting a penalty awarded to him when he was felled by Georgia keeper George Loria.
Portugal continued to dominate in the second half, but were unable to add to their first-half tally.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five