Portugal won 2-0 inÂ their one and only warm-up game ahead of their Euro 2008 campaign, with goals from Joao Moutinho and Simao Sabrosa.
Portugal, who are in Group A with co-hosts Switzerland, Turkey and Czech Republic, had won the game by half time.
Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Moutinho opened the scoring on 19 minutes after controlling a pass on his thigh outside the area and smashing a volley past Georgian keeper George Loria into the corner of the net. Simao Sabrosa concluded the scoring on the stroke of half time by converting a penalty awarded to him when he was felled by Georgia keeper George Loria.
Portugal continued to dominate in the second half, but were unable to add to their first-half tally.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified