Day twenty-five and Milan completly embarrassed Parma. Cassano made his first start up front with Ibrahimovic. Allegri had the luxury of resting Pato and Robinho for Spurs next week, instead Merkel and Seedorf came in. Among the Parma team Amuari, Crespo and Giovinco played.
Within the first ten minutes Milan were ahead, Ibra put Seedorf in and he rounded the keeper. Parma were asleep for most of the game and Milan were running rings around them with their one touch football. Cassano scored his first goal after a lovely flick by Gattuso. Parma never even tried, giving up in the first minute. Nesta was back in centre defence.
Robinho came on for Seedorf at the start of the second half, and immediatly teared the Parma defence apart. Cassano sliced open the defence, Ibra dummied it, and Robinho scores with his first touch. Four minutes later we scored, yet again Robinho. He has settled in very well in Italy, compared to Manchester. Cassano again with the assist, beautiful football.
This was definitely a warning for Spurs, Bale and Pirlo will both be out. Milan stay top three points clear of Napoli, who beat Roma two-nil. WATCH OUT SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season