That Luka ModriÄ‡ is one of the most talented football players on the world we know for a long time. But after Euro the entire world is aware of him. The confirmation of his talent came from France, from notable L’Equipe which pronounced him the best young football player of Euro.
In their edition French journal L’Equipe has chosen five football players up to 25 years who have signed Euro, and what makes us especially proud is the fact that Luka ModriÄ‡ has been chosen as the best. except him, on the list are Jurij Zhirkhov (Russia), Giorgio Chiellini (Italy), Igor Akinfeev (Russia) and Arda Turan (Turkey).
Describing him as a player who has unpredictable dribblings and inovative way of keeping the ball, L’Equipe claims that he will become the star of Premiership.
“After realising his transfer to Tottenham worth Ð„24 million, few weeks before Euro, short by height, midfielder of Croatian national team hasclaimed the status of the future star of Premiership. Because of his dribblings, inovative way of keeping the ball and unstoppable moving towards the opponent’s defence he earned respect and admiration of European medias. The selector of Croatian national team Slaven BiliÄ‡ said that he is the best midfielder in the world, while the British tabloids are already calling him the Balkan Cruyff”, says the explanation of Luka’s qualities.
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach
- Atalanta 2-3 AC Milan: La Dea’s comeback attempt is too late as the Rossoneri impress in Bergamo
- Lille continue resurgence with victory over Marseille