The first photo in blue jersey
Member of the Chilean national team Pedro Morales arrived in Zagreb and should and officially sign the 5-years contract with Dinamo by the end of the day.
In his first conversation for Croatian medias he accented that he knows why is he brought and what is expected from him: “In front of us are hard games in qualifications for the Champions League, but I’m always optimist and I believe that I’ll present myself in the best way”, said the 23-years-old midfielder, explaining where he’d like to be put on the field by the coach Branko IvankoviÄ‡:
“I like being as close as possible to the opposing goal, I feel the best when I’m straight behind the strikers. But, I also settle down well on the position of organizer of the game.”
He doesn’t know much about Dinamo, only that “it’s the best Croatian club who has great fans”, while neither knowledge of Croatian players isn’t his stronger side.Â He only heard of Luka ModriÄ‡, and how are things standing, some of the present Dinamo players he might never meet, at least not in a locker room, because they are on target of Hajduk. Those players are Marijan Buljat and Darijo Jertec, who are wanted by team from Poljud.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte