Not the biblical Moses who led the Hebrews out of Egypt by crossing the Red Sea, but English sensation Victor Moses. Currently he plays for Crystal Palace as a winger, attacking midfielder or a striker. He has played for all the England youth sides: U16s, U17s (European Championships 2007), U18s and U19s. He is regarded as the next star, after Wayne Rooney, to break into the England squad and provide a lethal striking option. Sir Alex Ferguson,who tries to bring the best talent to the club and improve it (eg: Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, etc), is known to be an admirer of the youngster and may decide to move before another top-club snatches Moses away.
This is Victor Moses’ goal against Holland U17s in last year’s European U17s Championship, with his Nani-like goal celebration:
Ferguson has also signed two French sensations: 16-yea old Darnel Situ from Lens (France U16s Captain) and 15-year old Jeremy Helan from Rennes. These will join the Man Utd academy and hope to make it into the senior squad as they get older. At Manchester United, they’re at the right club to achieve that.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak