Not the biblical Moses who led the Hebrews out of Egypt by crossing the Red Sea, but English sensation Victor Moses. Currently he plays for Crystal Palace as a winger, attacking midfielder or a striker. He has played for all the England youth sides: U16s, U17s (European Championships 2007), U18s and U19s. He is regarded as the next star, after Wayne Rooney, to break into the England squad and provide a lethal striking option. Sir Alex Ferguson,who tries to bring the best talent to the club and improve it (eg: Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, etc), is known to be an admirer of the youngster and may decide to move before another top-club snatches Moses away.
This is Victor Moses’ goal against Holland U17s in last year’s European U17s Championship, with his Nani-like goal celebration:
Ferguson has also signed two French sensations: 16-yea old Darnel Situ from Lens (France U16s Captain) and 15-year old Jeremy Helan from Rennes. These will join the Man Utd academy and hope to make it into the senior squad as they get older. At Manchester United, they’re at the right club to achieve that.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona