Nike have released the official 2013 away shirt for the Netherlands this week. The shirt colours reflect the country’s national flag of blue, white and red. The shirt was unveiled by Kevin Strootman, Ricardo van Rhijn and Adam Maher.
The shirt has the same design as the home shirt but with a red shape on the left shoulder and a blue shape on the right waist. The shirt is complemented with white shorts and socks. The shirt boasts Nike’s successful Dri’Fit technology which increases breathability and the punch holes on the under-arm which promotes cooling. This news comes after Nike released Portugal, France and Brazil’s home and away shirts.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte