Nike have released the official 2013 away shirt for the Netherlands this week. The shirt colours reflect the country’s national flag of blue, white and red. The shirt was unveiled by Kevin Strootman, Ricardo van Rhijn and Adam Maher.
The shirt has the same design as the home shirt but with a red shape on the left shoulder and a blue shape on the right waist. The shirt is complemented with white shorts and socks. The shirt boasts Nike’s successful Dri’Fit technology which increases breathability and the punch holes on the under-arm which promotes cooling. This news comes after Nike released Portugal, France and Brazil’s home and away shirts.
- History of the FA Community Shield
- Harry Kane refusing to train as he forces move away from Tottenham
- The Five Best Football Transfer Windows
- Barcelona make enquiry about Italian midfielder Manuel Locatelli
- Morning Mix: Liverpool risk being left behind, £100m for Grealish is a great deal for Villa
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal