Nike have released the official 2013 away shirt for the Netherlands this week. The shirt colours reflect the country’s national flag of blue, white and red. The shirt was unveiled by Kevin Strootman, Ricardo van Rhijn and Adam Maher.
The shirt has the same design as the home shirt but with a red shape on the left shoulder and a blue shape on the right waist. The shirt is complemented with white shorts and socks. The shirt boasts Nike’s successful Dri’Fit technology which increases breathability and the punch holes on the under-arm which promotes cooling. This news comes after Nike released Portugal, France and Brazil’s home and away shirts.
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United preview, prediction & team news
- New Face of Adidas Predator Boots – Are They Moving Beyond Nostalgia as a Selling Point?￼
- ￼What modifications have been made to Premier League rules in 2023/24?
- The Rise and Effectiveness of the 4-3-3 Formation in Modern Football
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend