Bojan KrkiÄ‡ PÃ©rez is a Serbian-Spanish striker born on August 28, 1990 in Linyola, Spain.
Bojan joined BarÃ§a in 1999,becoming part of the BenjamÃ A boys squad. During seven years long period of playing for youth teams,he scored 961 goals, breaking all previous goal scoring records held at the clubs youth levels. During the 2006/2007 season he joined BarÃ§a B,scoring 10 goals and becoming the teamâ€™s top scorer.When he turned 17,he signed a professional contract and started playing with the first team. Bojan played his first match with Barcelona on April 24, 2007 scoring a goal in a friendly match against Al-Ahly. The match ended with a 4-0 for FC Barcelona. Bojan also featured in Barcelona’s 2007 pre-season trip to Scotland, where he earned many plaudits as a result of his exciting second-half cameos against Dundee United and Heart of Midlothian F.C.
On September 16, he made his debut for FC Barcelona against Osasuna coming on at the 78th minute for Giovani Dos Santos. On 19 September 2007, Bojan made his Champions League debut against Lyon coming on at the 88th minute for Lionel Messi. He is now the youngest player ever to feature in a Champions League game at 17 years old and 22 days.
Bojan took part in the 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship,where he led Spain to victory scoring the only goal against England in the final. He also scored in the semi-final against Belgium;and in the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup,where he scored 5 goals,becoming the third top-scorer and being given the Bronze Ball for the third best player,behind Macauley Chrisantus (Silver Ball) and Toni Kroos (Golden Ball),but unfortunately,Spain lost in finals against Nigeria.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho