The U.S. Soccer federation marks its 100th year with a centennial shirt for the Men’s and Women’s national football teams. The organisation formed in April 1913 first known as United States of America Foot Ball Association with their first international football game was a 3-2 win against Sweden and the shirt matches the design of their first international shirt with the blue collar and sleeves.
The design features a modern yet contemporary look which caps the U.S. Soccer Federation’s 100th year in existence perfectly. The shirt uses a solid white design with blue collar and sleeve detailing and the V-neck is noticeably wide and deep to match the 1913 kit. The kit is made using Nike Dri-FIT technology to free moisture and is made out of 23 percent lighter fabric with 20 percent stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous shirts.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4