The U.S. Soccer federation marks its 100th year with a centennial shirt for the Men’s and Women’s national football teams. The organisation formed in April 1913 first known as United States of America Foot Ball Association with their first international football game was a 3-2 win against Sweden and the shirt matches the design of their first international shirt with the blue collar and sleeves.
The design features a modern yet contemporary look which caps the U.S. Soccer Federation’s 100th year in existence perfectly. The shirt uses a solid white design with blue collar and sleeve detailing and the V-neck is noticeably wide and deep to match the 1913 kit. The kit is made using Nike Dri-FIT technology to free moisture and is made out of 23 percent lighter fabric with 20 percent stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous shirts.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement