Portsmouth youth-academy graduate Marlon Pack is keen to extend his loan spell at Wycombe Wanderers.
The 18-year-old midfielder is currently enjoying a one-month loan at Adams Park, and is already attracting rave reviews for his performances.
Pack has so far featured twice for Wanderers, making his league debut at the weekend against Brighton, in a narrow 1-0 loss.
Fans however have praised his crossfield passing and his defensive abilities.
Speaking to Wanderers’ official website, he said: “I’m really enjoying it. The training is great and they are a top group of lads.
“I’ve enjoyed the last two games and hopefully I can play a bit more now.
“I would definitely like to extend the deal to January or even until the end of the season.
“I’ve spoken to the gaffer (Peter Taylor) and we would both like to extend it.”
Pack was a regular in Portsmouth’s reserve team last season, even captaining the side on several occasions. He was a key player for the academy and in total has made more than 50 appearances for both teams.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho