Hearts today rejected a bid from Championship side Crystal Palace, believed to be in the region of £300,000, for striker Christian Nade today. This has led their manager Neil Warnock to end his interest and pursue other targets.
“We won’t be taking it any further because they are asking too much money. We offered £300,000 for Nade but we won’t be going any higher,” Warnock told the Edinburgh Evening News.
Hearts paid Sheffield United £500,000 for Nade last season and despite a few good performances, has failed to really impress at Tynecastle. In fact he has barely managed to look fit for most his time in Edinburgh.
Watford are supposedly monitoring Nade’s situation and if Hearts were to sell, club owner Vladimir Romanov or someone will surely have to begin the process of bringing some forwards to the club with the start of the competitive season only one month away.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak