South American nation Paraguay have revealed their new kit that they will wear during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The Guaranies have qualified for every World Cup since 1998 where they produced their best run through to the last 16. They had few problems in the 2010 qualification campaign as they comfortably finished in 3rd place with 33 points. The team will hope to once again progress to the knock out stages of the tournament where anything can happen.
The new Paraguay 2010 World Cup kit contains a shirt with large red and white vertical stripes running throughout the body. The sleeves are completely red whilst the collar is white although it is unclear whether it is a round or polo neck. Manufacturers Adidas place their white logo centrally below the collar and their three traditional white stripes that run half way down the shirt. The national badge is placed in the top left of the shirt.
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, goalscoring keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview