Parma have won the Fiat Cup played earlier this afternoon. The format was a triangular tournament between Shangai Shenua, Juventus and Parma. Parma beat Shenua in the opening match of the tournament. Juventus then lost 2-1 to Shangai Shenua, the same scoreline Juventus got when they played South China earlier this week. The last match of the tournament saw Juve and Parma battle it out in a thrilling match full of goals resulting in a 3-3 draw and then Parma lifting the trophy after beating the Bianconeri on penalties.
Juve’s last friendly for this month comes against Melbourne Victory and this could be the last match where Juve can get some morale boosting after ending last in this tournament.
- Harry Kane refusing to train as he forces move away from Tottenham
- The Five Best Football Transfer Windows
- Barcelona make enquiry about Italian midfielder Manuel Locatelli
- Morning Mix: Liverpool risk being left behind, £100m for Grealish is a great deal for Villa
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham