Davide Lanzafame, the Juventus youngster who is set to be exchanged in the deal with Palermo to finally conclude the Amauri deal has been constantly labelled as the new Cristiano Ronaldo of Italy. The Italian bomber has made a huge impression with his loan move to Bari and coach Antonio Conte compared him to Ronaldo.Furthermore, as he is currently playing in the Toulon Tournament with the Italy Squad of Casiraghi, he scored against Turkey and impressed alot too in that match. This led to the Italy coach adding on to Conte’s remarks about the style of Lanzafame and Ronaldo… He’ll definitely be a threat against the Bianconeri the next season when he joins Palermo.
“We can say that David Lanzafame vaguely resembles Cristiano Ronaldo,â€ said Casiraghi.
“He has explosive power in his legs, speed on the ground, a sense of goal.â€
Despite Lanzafameâ€™s superb potential, Juventus are set to sell half of his contract to Palermo as part of the deal that will see Amauri arrive in Turin.
“Palermo is a hot and passionate city,â€ said Lanzafame.
â€œIt is a little like Bari, although it will be a higher level in Serie A.â€
- Harry Kane refusing to train as he forces move away from Tottenham
- The Five Best Football Transfer Windows
- Barcelona make enquiry about Italian midfielder Manuel Locatelli
- Morning Mix: Liverpool risk being left behind, £100m for Grealish is a great deal for Villa
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham