Medics have confirmed that Simone Perrotta’s slight injury received during last Saturday’s Coppa Italia final against rivals Inter would not let him out of Donadoni’s campaign. Perrotta had sustained a calf injury and was believed that could hamper his status in Donadoni’s squad when the latter submits his full 23 team members (currently 24 and thus one would need to stay home).
â€œHe feels better. I am hopeful as his body is already reacting well to my treatment,â€ said Brozzi.
â€œI stayed with him until late and he felt much better than he did on Saturday. He had a painful feeling on his calf, on the inside close to the knee.
â€œWe decided it was better for him to go out because that could have been a complicated injury. It could have been caused by cramps, or something else.â€
Â This thus leaves Aquilani and Montolivo with some work to do as it is very probable that one of them get axed.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco