Before traveling to Barcelona to watch the Champions League Quarter Final tie between Barca and Schalke, Alessio Secco went to talk to Atletico Madrid about a potential transfer involving Juve’s Tiago and Atletico’s Maxi Rodriguez. Tiago had expressed his own ambitions to play for the Spanish side earlier this year and it seems that a Summer move to Atletico might just be on the cards for the Portuguese player.
Deco is another hit for the Juve management and in order to secure his services, they must be ready to fork out more than â‚¬10 million.
Arsenal’s Flamini has been under constant rumours in the latest weeks and it is yet unsure whether he will join either Juve or Milan in the Summer.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement